Apparel Breakdown #3
Dr.Marten's/Lookbook.nu X Denny collaboration
My third apparel breakdown entry is a special one. Lookbook.nu was awesome enough to have picked me as one of their representatives to rep the Doc Marten's and LB team collabo. I decided to go with a look inspired by Tokyo men style, so hope you enjoy it!
|Red Blazer and Cheetah Pants.|
The upper body is made up of:
- Red Blazer Vintage with gold buttons for $10.00 at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market.
- Khaki Tee by Land's end for $5.00 on sale at Macy's.
- Wayfarers by Forever 21 for $5.00 on the sale bin.
|Trash&Vaudeville pants and Dr.Marten's.|
The lower body is made up of:
- Cheetah pants by Trash&Vaudeville for $5.00 purchased at Ann's Closet Thrift store.
- Boots courtesy of Dr.Marten's and Lookbook.nu sent to me for free.
|Street Fighter's Akuma.|