Saturday Swag.

I will now have a new feature where I would break down my Saturday swag. A favourite day amongst many to dress up and party down so why not incorporate that fact into my blog and see what I was rocking.

Most saturdays you can find me working at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in Manhattan located on 39th st and 9th ave. It's a very big spot, you won't miss it. Trust me. So this was the look I had that day, a  very grungy and manly attire. I originally had my leather jacket on but the day turned out pretty hot towards the afternoon. Okay, let's break it down.

skeleton bracelet $2.00  
This was skeleton bracelet that was originally $5.00 but got it down to $2.00 from a neighbor vendor from the market. Sometimes, you gotta sweet talk them to victory. This beauty is now personal favourite in my accessory line.

Tiger Tee by Vintage Skeleton and BDG brown skinnies.
My upper body consisted of a sick T-shirt sent to me by The Vintage Skeleton. An up and coming brand that has been producing amazing tee's for the masses. 

You can check them out and order this tee at :http://shop.thevintageskeleton.com/product/tiger-t-shirt 

My lower half is a pair of BDG skinnies I got awhile back at a local thrift store for $5.00. All the pants were 5 bucks, I think I might've copped me a few that day because the prices were insane!
Steve Madden Motorcycle Boots $20.00
These boots are too good to be true! Purchased directly from my boss. She cut the price in half after seeing how great it looked on me! Originally, I also had motorcycle boots on that had a square toe. It was more of a cowboy boot variation than anything. After seeing this, it was the perfect boots to go along with the rest of my look.

FLEA MARKET SWAG FINAL TALLY.
$22.00

Comments

Popular Posts