Apparel Breakdown #10
Shot by Anthony Willis
|J,Crewin' the blazer.|
This outfit is actually my Thanksgiving outfit. It's perfect for this season, blending in like a chameleon with the trees. It's also inspired by none other than Inspector Gadget. A modern take on the cult classic cartoon on how would look in casual clothes.
The upper body is made up of:
- The blazer is J.Crew and was purchased at Ann's Closet thrift shop for $8.00.
- The khaki button up is Brooks Brothers for $5.00 at the same thrift shop.
- The vest and tie is H&M. The tie was purchased from H&M for $10.00 and the vest was thrifted for $4.00.
- (not seen) The hat was from UNIQLO for $20.00.
|Tan wingtips from Marshalls.|
The lower body is made up of:
- The jeans were Diesel jeans from the same thrift shop for $5.00.
- The shoes were on sale at Marshalls for $30.00.
|Inspired by Inspector Gadget,|
|Lookbook full body shot.|