Apparel Breakdown #6
Shot by Anthony Willis.
This look is very comfortable. It's perfect for the chilly November weather. I decided to bust out my knit hat and knit cardigan to pull of a look that Mr.Rogers would approve of.
- Brown Knit Beanie from Uniqlo $10.00
- Forest Green cardigan ( vintage purchased for $8.00 at Ann's Closet Thrift Store.)
- Long sleeve button up by J.Crew ( purchased at AC Thrift Store for $5.00 )
- Vintage Leather backpack ( a hand me down from my friend's grandmother. )
|Vintage Brown Boots.|
The lower body is made up of:
- Jeans by H&M purchased at a thrift store for $5.00
- Vintage brown boots purchased from a nyc flea market for $30.00
- Green socks by UNIQLO for $4.00 on sale
My inspiration is definitely Mr.Rogers and his fashionable cardigans. That guy is indeed a bad ass motherfucker.