Apparel Breakdown #9
Everything thrifted edition
Shot by Anthony Willis
A look that is a combination of modern and vintage style. A modern day Buster Keaton apparel. It's a classy apparel with comic relief twist to it. Everything here is thrifted.
|Upper body shot.|
The upper body is made up of:
- The button up and vest is Brooks Brothers from Ann's Closet Thrift Shop purchased for $5.00 each.
- The blazer is J.Crew purchased at a Goodwill store for $8.00.
- The black tie is a square tie from American Apparel purchased at Ann's Closet for $2.00.
- The leather gloves with cashmere inside was $3.00 at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market.
|Lower Body shot.|
- The royal blue jeans are H&M bought for $5.00 from Ann's Closet.
- The mustard socks were on sale for $3.00 at Uniqlo.
- The shoes are Florsheim bought at Ann's Closet $15.00.
|Up close & personal|
A modern day feel for a Buster Keaton inspired look.
|Full Body Shot.|