Apparel Breakdown #15
Casual Sherlock Holmes.
Shot by Anthony Willis.
The upper body is made up of:
- The blue blazer is a vintage blazer from the NYC Hell's Kitchen Flea Market for $8.00.
- The shirt is Ralph Lauren from Ann's Closet thrift shop for $5.00.
- The tie is from H&M from Ann's Closet for $2.00.
- The cardigan is from American Apparel on sale for 50 percent off which became $20.00.
The bottom half is made up of:
- The pants are J.Crew chinos purchased at Ann's Closet for $8.00.
- The socks were Uniqlo for $3.00.
- The boots were vintage boots purchased at a NYC flea market for $25.00.
The look is basically a modern twist to how Sherlock Holmes would roll around these days. I had two variations, one with a beanie cap and one without. With a hat, it adds that bad ass look mixed with street etiquette look. The combination of blue and yellow gives off the collegiate look also, it adds that school boy effect along with a gentleman flair. A simple, preppy look for the cool weather in the east coast. Pipe it up!