Apparel Breakdown:Spring Revival
Shot by Chelsy Causing.
Spring time is here and I'm ready to bloom like my floral print Paul Smith button up shirt. I decided to spice things up by rolling up the sleeves and also bringing back the popular rolled up pants from last season. I decided to add numerous arm accessories to make the outfit pop more. A classic preppy look that can be compared to 60s fashion. This is another outfit that is solely made up of everything thrift purchased. Stay classy, stay tuned, let's go!
My upper body consists of:
- Brixton fedora hat purchased at Ann's Closet thrift store. $3.00
- American Apparel square tie purchased at Ann's Closet thrift store. $4.00
- A Paul Smith floral print button up purchased at NYC Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $20.00
- Vintage tie clip purchased at Ann's Closet thrift store. $2.00
My lower body consists of:
- White chino pants from UNIQLO purchased at Ann's Closet Thrift Store. $5.00
- Bally loafers purchased at Ann's Closet Thrift Store. $25.00
This is my first entry introducing my favorite trend this upcoming spring and here are more examples.
Hope you guys enjoyed this blooming ass entry.