I've always wanted a yellow blazer and I finally got one. Also, it has that vintage, 50s appeal to it. That's a major plus. Ever since I got my haircut, everyone has been calling me La Bamba...so I thought why not look the part.
EVERYTHING THRIFTED OUTFIT ALERT!!!
The upper body is made up of:
- Yellow with blue trim Ralph Lauren blazer purchased from Ann's Closet thrift for $10.00
- Blue Zara Man oxford button up from Ann's Closet thrift for $5.00
- Brown J.Crew skinny tie from Ann's Closet thrift for $2.00
The lower body is made up of:
- Blue chinos from UNIQLO purchased at Ann's Closet for $5.00
- Bass two toned wing tips purchased from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market for $20.00
IF PEOPLE ARE WONDERING WHERE ANN'S CLOSET THRIFT SHOP IS...IT'S LOCATED IN NEW JERSEY.
BAYONNE, NJ 07002
COME VISIT ME! IT'S WHERE I WORK!