Shot by AW Photos.
I've been inspired heavily by the Great Gatsby lately so this is one look I will be showing off. It mixes modern and classic. By now, you guys know my outfits is basically all thrift bought. I always try to showcase my theory that you can still look rich and save a lot of money. Everything here minus the deck shoes is thrift bought.
My whole outfit is made up of:
- Brixton beige fedora purchased at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market $8.00
- Ralph Lauren oxford button up purchased at Ann's Closet $5.00
- J.Crew brown knit vest purchased at Ann's Closet $5.00
- Uniqlo cream skinny jeans purchased at Ann's Closet $5.00
- Sperry Topsiders purchased on sale $60.00
- Accessory #1 Red vintage reading glasses with lenses change purchased at a flea market for $8.00.
- Accessory #2 TIMEX watch purchased at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market for $10.00
- Acessory #3 Ecuadorian bracelets given by a friend. FREE.