ALL STARS AND STRIPES.
2 Ways of rocking Chuck Taylors and the USA flag.
Shot by Anthony Willis.
I did this shoot for Memorial Day. I decided to do 2 looks on how to look stylish and patriotic at the same time. It's a way to rep your country without overdoing it. Also, I included converse chuck taylors and how to wear it with attitude.
The first outfit is made up of:
- Vintage military jacket purchased at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market for $10.00
- Bob Dylan tee purchased at a Goodwill store for $5.00
- Cheap Mondays skinny denim purchased at Ann's Closet Thrift Shop for $10.00
- USA bandana purchased at a dollar store for $1.00
- Black and white Converse ALL STARS purchased at Ann's Closet for $12.00
The 2nd outfit consists of:
- Guess denum jacket with red insides purchased at Ann's Closet for $10.00
- H&M Kermit Springsteen tee purchased at H&M for $10.00 on sale rack.
- Cheap Mondays skinny denim purchased at Ann's Closet for $10.00
- Red Chuck Taylors purchased at Ann's Closet for $12.00