Clothes by SEMINOMADIC.
Shot by Anthony Willis.
Today's entry is heavily inspired by Kanye West & Givenchy apparel.
So you want to get your hands on this look without having to spend hundreds of dollars? You just just need white fabric paint, a star shaped stencil and any piece of black apparel and you are good to go!
I would offer a basic step by step, but there's really only one step--just lay the stars down then you can either:
- use a potato to make a star stamp and just stamp your design away.
- or do as I did: buy star stickers, cut tiny pieces of tape and placed it around the stars in order to create a perfect stencil, remove the sticker and simply paint inside the stencil.
EASY as (poontang)PIE.
- Ski Mask by Seminomadic for $20.00
- Asos button up from Ann's Closet Thrift Store for $5.00
- Zara Man coat from Ann's Closet Thrist Store for $10.00
- H&M leather pants purchased for $30.00
- Doc Marten's from Dr.Marten's (free) but retailed for $200.00 (any black boots will do.)
Final Tally: $65.00
- Ski Mask from Seminomadic for $20.00
- Wilson Leather from Ann's Closet Thrift Store for $45.00
- Zoo York hoodie for $20.00
- OBEY tee from Buffalo Exchange for $15.00
- Mesh football shirt from the Goodwill for $1.00
- H&M leather pants for $30.00
- Nike Dunk all white for $75.00