Denny X Baseball Jerseys
Shot by Anthony Willis
You know what really inspired me with these looks...Nelly and the St.Lunatics. Before G.O.O.D. Music was a " CLIQUE "...you had these guys right hurr. Check out the sweet video below.
Batting up first...
Black & Yellow attack.
- Embellish NYC Villain glasses and snapback for $25.00 each at www.embellishnyc.com
- Black&Yellow thrift purchased for $5.00 ( any b/y combo will do. )
- Adidas knee stitch purchased at Ann's Closet for $10.00. ( any black jeans can work )
- Vintage motorcyle jackets can be found at almost every goodwill or salvation army ranging from $60 to $200. Brand new ones cost from $800 and up. Mine was purchased for $40.00 with minor damages.
- Timberland purchased from The Goodwill for $15.00 with retail price going for $125.00. Timbs recently got popular again but they are still a few being sold secondhand considering it's winter time in the east coast. Hurry up and grab one!!
FINAL TALLY = $95.00
AIR JORDAN EDITION.
- Obey Beanie purchased at Urban Outfitters for $25.00.
- Bulls Baseball jersey for $80.00 purchased at www.mrthrowbacknyc.com.
- Adidas knee stitch jeans from Ann's Closet for $10.00.
- Air Jordan 2's got from a trade for Clark's Originals shoes. Retailed at $125.00
FINAL TALLY = $115.00
- Brooklyn Camo Baseball Jersey purchased $8.00 at Buffalo Exchange.
- Vintage Motorcycle Jacket ( see outfit #1 ) for $40.00.
- Adidas stitch knee jeans ( see outfit #1 - 2 ) for $10.00.
- DGK GHETTO snapback for &25.00 purchased at Classic Skateshop.
- 99 cents bandana from the dollar store.
- Reebok Kamikaze from Finish Line for $100.00.
FINAL TALLY = $183.00