CENTRAL PARK STYLE.
Shot by Anthony Willis.
Today, I had a date day with my girlfriend Gia and we decided to take a trip to The Metropolitan Museum of Art and get in touch with our artsy side.
Here is my outfit of the day inspired by a 90s Art Teacher. Which is basically one of my favorite inspirations.
- Ralph Lauren Corduroy. Ann's Closet. $8.00.
- Ben Sherman Shirt. Ann's Closet. $8.00.
- Vintage Skinny Tie. Another Man's Treasure. $15.00.
- Levi's 510. Levi's. $60.00.
- Vintage Bass Boots. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $25.00.
FINAL TALLY = $116.00
GET SIMILAR LOOKS. BRAND NEW AND REASONABLE.
CLICK THE LINKS.
CORDUROY BLAZER. $89.00. GAP.COM
RED GINGHAM SHIRT. $24.99. DOCKERS. JCPENNEY.COM