Denny X Levi's #liveinlevis Campaign.


Shot by Naj Wareham.
( @najwareham )

#liveinlevis.

I explore indigo, slowly tracing neatly stitched threads that cut along worn patches. I invite the day with casual confidence; old stories for chance introductions. I can't be anymore me. So I take a walk and let footsteps write my story. 


Apparel Breakdown:

  • Vintage Wide Brim Fedora. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $15.00.
  • Zero UV Eyewear. Zero UV. CLICK HERE.
  • Vintage Reversible Levi's Vest. Another Man's Treasure. $45.00
  • Your Neighbors Baseball Shirt. Urban Outfitters. $45.00.
  • Levi's Jeans. Levi's. CLICK HERE.
  • Vintage Allen Edmonds Shoes. Allen Edmonds. $45.00.
FINAL TALLY = $150.00.



Apparel Breakdown:

  • Vintage Wide Brim Fedora. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $15.00.
  • Zero UV Eyewear. Zero UV. CLICK HERE.
  • Uniqlo Button Down. UNIQLO. $25.00.
  • Levi's Denim Jacket. Levi's. CLICK HERE.
  • Levi's Jeans. Levi's. CLICK HERE.
  • Axel Arigato Green Pony Hair Shoes. Axel Arigato. CLICK HERE.

Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS LOOKS

    http://theguyinmilano.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really loved your waist coat's color !
    www.swankyrana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both levis outfit great...first one so unique

    Levitate Style | www.levitatestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts