Denny x Armani Exchange.

Shot by Anthony Willis.
(@antwillis89)

THE NEW AND IMPROVED...

ARMANI EXCHANGE.

I was fortunate enough to be invited by Armani Exchange to see their new collection. I  was drawn to this collection immediately as this was not the A/X I had previously known. The new collection is edgy, bold, tailored, sophisticated….and there's no other way to put this but it is so NOT Jersey Shore. Rather than focusing on trends, the new A/X is rich in classic masculinity. 

In order to capture the spirit of the new Armani Exchange, I decided to channel my inner " Wild One ". I borrowed a vintage cafe racer from my friend Adam, the owner of Virile, a personal favorite barber shop. The two-toned denim jacket, highlighted by its oxblood lining, pairs easily with black slim cargos. I feel as though this collaboration perfectly exemplifies the classic rebel with a modern twist.


Apparel Breakdown:

  • Armani Exchange Jacket. A/X. SPONSORED. GET IT HERE.
  • H&M White Button Down. H&M. $20.00.
  • Vintage Burgundy Knit Tie. Beacon's Closet. $5.00.
  • Armani Exchange Slim Cargo Pants. A/X. SPONSORED. GET IT HERE.
  • Vintage Dr.Marten's Boots. Another Man's Treasure. $50.00.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts