GET THE LOOK 4 LESS: dSQUARED2 Fall 2013.
Shot by Neil B.
SEE MORE HERE.
" Pairing their trademark denim with a heaping serving of double-breasted everything, the Dsquared2 Fall 2013 collection, dubbed "La Nouvelle Noir," is Dean and Dan Caten's take on a Raymond Chandler yarn."
GTL4L is back. I have been so busy these days that I haven't had time to do outfit breakdown posts and I must say, I've missed working on them! Steve and I were a little tired of plain suits as of late and so, we decided to look back to look forward. These looks are inspired by one of favorite collections, Dsquared2 Fall 2013. The original pieces are amazing but $$. Alas, there are always alternatives! So let this be your guide.
- Hat. 60s NY Hat & Co. Thrifted. $8.00.
- Uniqlo Blazer. Uniqlo. Thrifted. $12.00.
- Vintage 70s Brown Jacket. Another Man's Treasure. $45.00.
- Vintage Knit Tie. Another Man's Treasure. $15.00.
- Shirt by Twillory. Twillory. Sponsored. Shop HERE. $99.00.
- Jeans. Levi's 501. $45.00.
- Boots. Dr.Marten's Made in England. Sponsored. Shop HERE. $250.00.
FINAL TALLY = $349.00.