OOTD 32116: EAST MEETS WEST.
Let's do this! It's finally time to peel off the extra layers and dust off those light weight jackets. One of my favorite unexpected Spring colors is paprika. While it's commonly related with Fall, it's a year round stunner that's rich, masculine and stylish. This paprika suede bomber jacket is a treasured find from my honeymoon trip to Austin. It's a real showstopper and is a minimal statement piece that is very memorable. Here, I've paired it with a distressed white jean, Coach chelsea boots and my signature vintage wide brim fedora for a look which is both classic and current.
SHOP THE LOOK.
- Stetson Cromwell Hat. Stetson. SHOP HERE.
- Ray-Ban Clubmasters. Ray-Ban. SHOP HERE.
- Vintage Paprika Suede Bomber Jacket. THRIFTED. SHOP SIMILAR LOOKS HERE.
- Vintage Woolrich Button Down. Woolrich. SHOP HERE.
- True Religion Distressed White Jeans. True Religion. SHOP HERE.
- Coach Arnold Boots. COACH. SHOP HERE.