BRANDS I LOVE: David Hart.
" In 2009, Hart launched his independent neckwear line, David Hart & Co., a collection of luxury ties, bow ties, and pocket scarves. Expanding his focus over the following years, he debuted his first full ready-to-wear collection of menswear in 2013 under the label David Hart. "
" Hart prides himself on creating confident yet approachable clothing for the modern gentleman. With every collection, Hart consistently lends a modern eye with a nostalgic twist. Each piece is infused with history and classic details that come to life in a fresh way."
SHOP THE LOOK.
- Vintage Stetson Hat. Purchased for $45.00. SHOP STETSON HATS HERE.
- Once a week, I work at Another Man's Treasure Vintage Shop and am lucky enough to get first dibs on the best vintage pieces. As soon as this hat came into the shop, I knew I couldn't let it go home with anyone else. I usually try to wait a week to purchase anything I have my eye on so that I can give my customers a chance....but not this time!
- Ray Ban Clubmasters. SHOP GLASSES HERE.
- Clubmasters are my go-to frames for this year. RayBans are a great investment but you can also find some incredible vintage or thrifted clubmasters if you check local shops or online stores.
- GQ x GAP DAVID HART Teal Turtleneck. SOLD OUT.
- The turtleneck is definitely a Hart staple and has become one of my prized possessions. I also feel so suped to have it considering it's now sold out! However, you can easily mimic the look by purchasing a turtleneck elsewhere. Check out H&M to stay on budget but consider adding your ownelbow patches.
- COMBAT GENT SUIT JACKET. SHOP FULL SUITS FOR $200 HERE.
- Thank god for Combat Gent for being a great alternative for affordable suits made of luxury fabrics and attention to detail. Most suits for $200 or less are either a rip off or they literally rip off of you because of their poor quality. This looks only feature the jacket which was a perfect fit for me. However, even if you do need a bit of tailoring, a $15 tailoring fee is still an amazing bargain.
- BOO HOO MAN SUIT PANTS. SOLD OUT. SHOP OTHER PIECES HERE.
- Another bargain? This gray suit was a steal for only $150! The jacket is not shown but I've worn this suit to countless posh events and have always received several compliments. Hopefully, a similar suit will be released by Boo Hoo soon!
- UNIQLO SOCKS. ELECTRIC BLUE. $8.00.
- I predict electric blue will be huge color this spring/summer. Get on trend or have fun experimenting with color. Uniqlo carries socks in every color of the rainbow and beyond.
- SEBAGO PENNY LOAFERS. SHOP PENNY LOAFERS HERE.
- I've had a funny relationship with penny loafers. I feel like they were the shoes that I hated as a kid in school but somehow grew to appreciate. If you think about it, these were like the original slip ons! Penny Loafers are now made by countless brands but I had to keep it classic and bust out my Sebago's for style and comfort.