BRANDS I LOVE: the Hill-Side.
I was introduced to The Hill-Side brand through the collaboration I did with GQ and Gap last summer and I immediately pegged them as my favorite. Modeled after vintage fit and flare, their pieces spoke to me immediately. The Hill-Side exemplifies Modern Vintage.
SHOP THE LOOK.
- Vintage Stetson Hat. Purchased for $45.00. SHOP STETSON HATS HERE.
- This just may be my favorite hat. It's a vintage Stetson I purchased in San Francisco on the same day that I proposed to my wife. <3.
- Vintage 1970s Denim Jacket. Another Man's Treasure. $45.00.
- One of favorite recent finds. As you can see, I am currently on a Japanese/Americana heritage kick, so I couldn't pass this one up.
- The Hill-Side Liza's Tree Drawing Button Down. SHOP SHIRT HERE.
- I am also really fond of short-sleeve printed button down shirts lately! This shirt is my absolute favorite from the Spring Collection.
- Topman Pleated High Waisted Pants. ON SALE. $15.00.
- Lucked out with this pair! I was shopping for my best friend's wedding and decided to take a peek at the TopMan sale section and this gem was the last of its kind on the rack! No joke-- it was glowing when I found it.
- The Hill-Side Early Trainer Duck Canvas Sneaker. SHOP SHOES HERE.
- One of the most clean and comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn. It also has an incredibly old fashioned look. A must have for you guys!