#CAMPFOSSIL with FOSSIL.



Checking into Camp Fossil. First on the check list? Secure the perfect on-the-go messenger. That was easy. The Defender bag is my rugged resistance between my trappings and the world. Whether I'm blogging out of a cramped cafe, heading across town for a meeting or simply exploring the city with gear in toe, this bag is all about practicality and function. For this look, I wanted to show that a man-bag can be more than just a place to store your stuff. Military inspired and made for adventure, this bag takes details seriously! Made up of waxed canvas and leather with 2 handles and a shoulder strap, The Defender is fit to travel and can sustain just about any weather condition. At the same time, the bag makes a masculine statement without shifting attention from the most important detail: you. 

#CAMPFOSSIL 

SHOP HERE NOW.

Check out my image story below! 


THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY FOSSIL.


Comments

Popular Posts