A Holiday Timberland Gift Guide.



The holidays are right around the corner and this year I’ve partnered with Timberland to present you fine people a gift guide. So if you’re a girlfriend, wife or friend that is looking for something special for someone special then look no further! I got you! Also, the great thing about all these pieces I chose is that every piece is pretty much unisex. So everyone wins! Here are my picks that would work for everyone! My early Christmas gift for you guys.


First Pick: 6 inch Premium Waterproof Boots.

LINK HERE.

Now, I chose this one because it’s one of those boots that goes well with everything. I would put it on my top 5 most influential shoes of all time. Not only is it easily recognizable but it’s also comfortable and durable. It’s super rare to get those 3 descriptions about a shoe. It’s also great for all seasons. They also come in a variety of colors but nothing beats a classic pair of wheats.

Second Pick: Jogger Sweatpants.
LINK HERE.

If you asked me 2 years ago if I would wear sweatpants to go to events or meetings, I would’ve told you that you’re crazy! But if it’s the right one for the job then why not, right? I especially love this because of the Timberland logo that’s on the side of the leg. It’s not too much and it’s not too flashy. It’s enough that you can look at it and appreciate its simplicity. It’s great for staying at home and like I mentioned before, it’s also great now for style purposes. It’s pretty darn sleek and stylish.

Third Pick: Quarter-Zip Funnel Neck Fleece Shirt.


LINK HERE.

This one is probably an absolute favorite. Now the fleece has always been around and I’ve had a fair share of good fleece every holiday season to showcase to the world but this one takes the cake. Just like the jogger sweatpants, the simplicity of this piece is the reason why it’s great. It comes in one color but it’s a perfect one. I wore it recently and I probably got the most compliments on it. The fleece never went out of style but it’s definitely back in full force on the fashion scene. I would highly recommend this piece.

Fourth Pick: Scar Ridge Expedition Waterproof Parka.
LINK HERE.

Now, the one jacket that you must have when it is snowing or blistering cold outside is a parka. And, if you are a person like me that needs a jacket to be both warm and stylish then this is the one for you. I love this jacket because of its length. It’s the perfect length for myself who’s really not a fan of long parkas. I also love the little details like the removable patch (Timberland should sell other patches too) and the removable faux fur. Absolute must buy.

BONUS PICK: 
TIMBERLAND CLASSIC BOOT KEYCHAIN.
LINK HERE.

Now, this is a great little gift for anyone who’s a Timberland fanatic. How could you say no to this? I couldn’t! It also comes in 3 different styles. I suggest you get all of them.

 


THAT’S MY HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR Y’ALL WITH TIMBERLAND. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!!

THIS IS A PAID SPONSORSHIP WITH TIMBERLAND.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts