TIMES SQUARE.

Shot by Anthony Willis.

Here's the funny thing, I've lived near Manhattan my whole life and I barely visit Times Sq. I guess, it's  just so jam packed with tourists that you don't even want to bother. Regardless, it's a beautiful sight and I understand why it's still one of the most sought after destination in the world. It is New York at it's finest.

Fall is almost here, so I am pretty much psyched because it's my favorite season to showcase my style. 





Apparel Breakdown:

  • NY HAT Co. Ann's Closet. $8.00.
  • OLD NAVY (90s). The Goodwill. $10.00.
  • VINTAGE GAP DENIM. The Goodwill. $5.00.
  • J.CREW BLACK DENIM. Ann's Closet. $5.00.
  • BLUE DR.MARTEN's. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $15.00.
FINAL TALLY = $43.00


GET SIMILAR LOOKS. BRAND NEW AND REASONABLE.
CLICK THE LINKS.

DR.MARTEN'S LOW. $76.00. 6PM.COM



Comments

  1. Your local thrift shops have really nice choices of clothing! I wish we had more variety here to make good looking outfits. Nice post, Denny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool backpack and hat !


    theboyfrommoon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I lived in NYC I never went to Times Square either except for a quick McDonalds run ( ours was ghetttto around 93rd & Broad. ) Such a great NY look

    goldengilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts