Denny for Clark's Shoes.


Photos by Anthony Willis.


WATCH THE VIDEO.



Back in September I had the incredible opportunity to pair up with Clark's for a major international campaign. Clark's reached out and asked me to document "a week in my shoes" by selecting one of their products and showcasing how I would style them and  give insight into what a typical week is like for me living near NYC. I chose the Marco's Edge to challenge myself. I'll be honest--orange is not my favorite color but I decided that it would be too easy a task to pick out a style/color of shoe that was comfortable or familiar to me. Also, the boldness of the orange Clark's were intriguing as I felt I could use them as a statement piece for some outfits and build a color palette around them for others. Clark's sent me the shoes and I was to begin my challenge--only heres where things got crazy, 

THEY GIFTED ME A FREE IPAD MINI! 

With my new iPad in tow, I had all the tools I needed to document this unique experience. The week I documented was packed with my regular shooting schedule, tour of famous neighborhoods in Manhattan, long walks to work or meeting up with friends and on one occasion, I even invited Clark's viewers to a tattoo session I had booked. Overall, I was so honored to be able to share my point of view, both in style and in daily life. I have long been a fan of Clark's and showcase their distinct brand regularly.I cannot express how honored I was to know that they were aware of my work and wanted to formally introduce their brand to my followers and to recognize my personal efforts.

Click HERE to see more.





Comments

  1. PERFECT!! really amazing. That video got me very inspired.

    Greets Jon,
    http://www.jonthegold.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts