Denny for Levi's 511 Jeans.

Shot by Anthony Willis.


#EQUIPPED.

GET YOURS NOW.

Levi's 511s are the answer to every "What outfit should I wear?" question. You want to look edgy? Levi's. Timeless? Levi's. Standout? Levi's. Rugged? Levi's. Dapper? Levi's. Distressed? Levi's. Levi's brand is centered around a profound dedication for classic comfort which results in the perfect fit for any and every occasion. 

For myself, working primarily with vintage or thrifted pieces, I find Levi's to be a really relatable brand and one that perfectly intersects with the rest of my closet. I am drawn to clothes that have lived other lives before they reach my back. I feel the most myself when I walk down the street adorned with the history of others; as I carry the forgotten lives of the men who's clothes I now wear. The choice of dressing this way allows me to relate to unforeseen "others" as I uphold and re-invent their costumes. Levi's is the perfect anchor that ties the old and new together because even with a new crisp pair of Levi's you know you are taking on a part of history. You're embracing indigo for the very first time. I'd be lost without the treasures I've collected as they offer me an entrance to the past. 

I'd be lost without my Levi's 511s.










Comments

  1. Agreed. Levis fits a variety of styles. It is absolutely one of my top choices for jeans. Always a clean cut and fits beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi's alwways has a nice fit... 511's are good ones. Great choice of details !! amazing accessories
    Super nice post

    Ps: New post on the blog. Pass by to take a look ;-)
    Greets Jon,
    Jon The Gold's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. read full article Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. read full report And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: read here Thanks for lunch! read more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts