#SETTINGTHEBAR with BAR 3 featuring 3 suits and 1 tie.


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I believe in #SettingTheBar every day, tackling each new challenge and re-setting the bar to achieve new heights the next day. After all, some things take time to master and that’s ok! For this installment of my collaboration with Bar III, I decided to take this idea of setting and re-setting the bar and show you what that looks like in practice. Here, I use a Bar III tie and show you how one piece can remain the constant in 3 totally different outfits. In this way, I simulate how one goal can be worked on day by day, inch by inch, as you continue to set the bar.


For my first look, I paired the blue and black floral tie with a classic Seersucker suit. This grey and white textured pinstripe suit is a staple in the dapper man's Summer wardrobe. Paired with a Panama straw hat and tan double monks, this look is all about care, ease and sophistication.

SHOP THE LOOK:
FLORAL TIE. HERE.
SEERSUCKER JACKET. HERE.
SEERSUCKER PANTS. HERE.
DOUBLE MONK STRAP SHOES. HERE.


For my second, the tie is a bold contrast against a crisp white Bar III suit. Here, the tie adds personality to the simplicity of the all white look. I build onto the blue story with a pop of the same hue in my socks and finish with the two-toned wingtip shoes.

SHOP THE LOOK:
FLORAL TIE. HERE.
CAMO JACKET. HERE.
CAMO PANTS. HERE.
BLACK SHOES. HERE.


The last look is a real night time standout. Though seemingly simple at first glance, this Bar III navy suit is actually sporting a subtle camo print. Against the darker suit, the tie here gives a little lightness both in color and also in the mixing of two patterns. Because the suit is so subtle, the two prints compliment each other instead of clashing. 

SHOP THE LOOK:
FLORAL TIE. HERE.
WHITE JACKET. HERE.
WHITE PANTS. HERE.
BROWN SHOES. HERE.

And there you have it, one tie presented 3 ways. Set the bar daily and carry over what you need until you’ve achieved mastery. 

ALL PHOTOS SHOT BY GREG PALLANTE.

Comments

Popular Posts